Looking for an easy and effective way to clean your PAP, without breaking the bank? Respify is the simple and affordable solution that has you covered both at home and on the go.
Simply place your mask, tubing and reservoir in the tote or sanitizing bag, activate Respify and seal. That's it. You are now free to go about your day, while Respify neutralizes bacteria and odor, leaving you with fresh, sanitized gear.
- Respify 2.0 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer
- 3" x 3" x 1" - less than 1/2 pound
- 4+ cleanings on a single charge
- Battery level indicator & Automated Shut Off
- Sealed Tote
- Ideal for home use
- 16" x 10" x 7"
- Accommodates up to 2 sets of equipment.
- Respify Sanitizing Bag
Perfect for travel use
- 14" x 17" x 3"
- folds to wallet size for easy storage
- Limited Time - choice of color
- US plug and charging cable
RESPIFY VS. SOME OTHER CPAP CLEANERS
- Compatible with ALL APAP, BIPAP, CPAP & VPAP plus..
- Full face masks, nasal pillows as well as both heated and unheated tubing
- Sanitize CPAP Mask, Tubing & Reservoir independent of machine.
- No adapters, refills or recurring costs.
SHIPPING & SUPPORT
- All orders placed before 12pm CST Monday-Friday are fulfilled the same day from our Chicago area location.
- U.S Based Support 7 days a week
- We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, less shipping.
- For product questions or to initiate a return, contact customer support 7 days a week at email@example.com or by calling us at 630-444-7020 m-f from 9am to 5pm central.
- Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to any order that includes free priority shipping.
©2019-2020 River City Holdings LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
Excellent daily sanitizer
Thank you so much for your endorsement, George!
Worked great . Just place it in the container and it takes care of your cleaning!!
Thank you so much for your feedback, Gerald!
It gives me great peace of mind knowing that my cpap is germ free. I investigated similar products and yours was the simplest to use. I’m very satisfied with the product and would highly recommend it. David Keeley.
We are so glad to hear that, David! Thank you so much for your feedback!
Great I had a cough but after cleaning my equipment several times I do not have it any more. I clean the equipment every day or every other day, Great product worth the money
We are glad you've seen such fantastic results, Joseph! Thank you so much for your endorsement!
Pleased with my purchase
My wife and I both use CPAP so this was something that we really needed. I have only used it a couple of times but it is doing a great job of sanitizing. I saw on other reviews that they weren't pleased with the ozone smell when they use their CPAP after sanitizing. All you have to do is put everything back together and let it run for a minute or so, and that should get most of the smell out of the system.
We appreciate your feedback, Michael! Thank you!